Thursday, September 13, 2012

ok, and again...

Ok. So, I realize that I have made myself a liar from the first and only other post I have on here. Since I posted that 6 months ago, I have not had constant internet access except for my phone and let's face it, no one wants to have auto-correct write their post for them. But I've decided this week to let that fact no longer keep me from posting. The library is in walking distance or I can type them up at home and then go into work a little early to use the internet to post.

However, with that said, my life is going pretty great. We have now been married for a little over 3 months and it has been wonderful. It has been so nice to no longer have the hour and a half drive, once a week, 5 hour duration like the majority of our dating relationship was. We have been working a lot on the house and it has come such a long way. It feels like we live there, not someone else AND it doesn't look like we just moved in anymore. I have been busy on pinterest for the little things and Husband has been busy figuring out the big things (roof, driveway, etc). Here is a pinterest find that only took me the duration of a movie to make and what made it better is that I already had everything I needed for it. I used cardboard for the backing, scrapbook paper to make it pretty, a hole punch, buttons for splash of interest, and ribbon to hold it together. I also used cardboard on the back of the letters to make them stand out a little more.
Work is going well. I work for a BERNINA dealer and it has been like a dream; I get to sew for a living! I have my first class coming up this next week and I'm looking forward to that. Hopefully people sign up! I've been sewing a lot at home too. My goal is to make the majority of Christmas gifts this year so I figured I better get a move on. We'll see how far I get, but unfortunately I can't post any of those on here until after Christmas...otherwise it kind of ruins the surprise ;) But I will try to take pictures and post other things I'm working on.

Needless to say, life is going well and I've been lazy updating about it. I hope to write soon and if I don't I hope someone will get on me for it!

Love, On Willow

On our big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment